Episode 15 Homeschooling with Hana from the Pepper and Pine website and YouTube channel
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/313709534" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
I had the pleasure of interviewing Hana from the Pepper and Pine website and YouTube channel on the show and we had a great conversation about
- Her homeschool journey,
- Tips for parents who are considering home schooling,
- The challenges of homeschool and being a parent
- Her Youtube Channels Pepper and Pine as well as Homeschooling for Muslims.
- Her love of crafting and incorporating it into homeschooling
- What Hana has coming up in the next few months
check out these informative and useful resources Hana gave us:
The Seerah books she uses in Ramadan
Her personal unedited grammar/writing program using Companions of the Prophet Vol. 1 & 2.
Her review/talk about the seerah books
Here is where you can find Hana and all the awesome stuff she is doing.
Pepper and Pine
Homeschooling for Muslims:
If you enjoyed this episode, please make sure to Subscribe, rate and review the podcast in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/