Episode 11: Guest Safiya Morgan (Mom Entrepreneur, Glow Moisturizer)
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/291266841" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Safiya Morgan is the creator of Glow Moisturizer. She went to California State University-Fresno, graduated with a BS in Public Health, and studied holistic healing for one year. Safiya is married to her husband of 11 years and MashaAllah they have 3 kids.
What is Glow?
Glow all natural moisturizer is a coconut oil based cream that is safe and all natural. It is hypoallergenic and has healing properties that help defeat skin conditions such as eczema, dry skin and sunburn. It also contains Shea Butter which increases the elasticity of the skin and gives your skin long lasting moisture. Glow all natural moisturizer can also aid in hydrating skin to decrease wrinkles and stretch marks. Every home should have a tin of Glow as an essential part of skincare.
Safiya and I discussed:
- How she got the idea to start Glow
- How she started selling and marketing her product
- What the learning curve was like for her.
- How she balances her family life and her business
- Her biggest tip for mommy entrepreneurs - NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK
- Why was it so important for her to make sure her product was all-natural
- How circle of friends helped get her product out to more customers
Quote: " Motherhood is kind of lonely because your with kids all day and owning a business doesn't have to be." -Safiya Morgan
Here are Safiya's Social Media and Website links: